you didn't even say goodbye..


Tuesday, March 18, 2008
so, uhm, yeah.

hardships for this schoolyear is so x.x
so there.
it's done.
no more,
"kasi nahihiya ako eh, 'cause i'm only a junior. (blah3x!)"
yeah!
imma senior now!
i could do what i wanna do in school!
i'm the queen!
hahaha. xD
no echos or chuverness could stop me.
nyaha. xD

and yeah.
well my rank?
to hell with that. xD
joke.
well, my standing this schoolyear is very much unimpressive.
and, well, yeah, i know i'm the one to blame.
yet i've matured.
i know my mistakes.
i know what to change.
and, like krizia said,
those PEOPLE should prepare themselves
'cause they still haven't seen the best of US!
hahahahahaha. xD (evil laugh. xD )

well.hmm.
i now know what course to take.
and yeah, i'm so excited and nervous about the whole
UPCAT, chuvaness thing.
plus, i've got to conduct my study soon.
guess i really can't come to korea. *sob*
anyway, i've got to be academically and intellectually active this summer
so, this summer won't be a waste, i promise. =]

good luck to me! =]

*currently listening to: THE BOYS ARE TOO REFINED by THE HUSH SOUND.=] *

Posted by lili-ness at 7:14 AM |

0 Comments: